19th & 20th AUGUST 2015 TAKSHAK SNAKE
KING OF NAGLOK
This article focuses on the effects and remedies of Mahapadam Kaal Sarp Yoga/Dosha.
Lord Brahma’s son Kashyapa had four wives. Kashyapa’s first wife gave birth to Devas, second to Garudas, third to Nagas (snakes) and fourth to Daityas (demons). The third wife was called Kadroo, so Nagas are also known as Kadrooja. Kadru was mother of one thousand Nagas. Some prominent names being Sesha,Vasuki, Takshaka, Anant, Kanwal, Karkotak, Kalia, Aswatar, Padma, Mahapadma, Shankh, Kulik, Pingal etc.
Mahapadma is one of the species of powerful snakes like Vasuki, Takshak, Karkotak and padma. Vishnu Purana has mentioned about different species of snakes in their text, it also talks about Mahapadma.
Mahapadam Kaal Sarp Yoga
If all the planets are placed between sixth and twelfth house where Rahu is placed in the sixth house and Ketu is placed in the twelfth house in a Horoscope, which means all the planets are enclosed between Rahu and Ketu moving from Rahu (placed in sixth house) to Ketu (placed in the twelfth house), then Mahapadma Kalsarp Dosha is created in the native’s horoscope.
Effects of Mahapadam Kaal Sarp Yoga /Dosha
Here is my analysis of presence of Padam Kaal Sarp Yoga / Dosha in a horoscope:
Sixth house is the house for enemies, diseases, competition and maternal support. Presence of Rahu in the sixth house can amplify the negative effects on these attributes.
Twelfth house is the house of expenditures, losses, journeys and salvation.
A Kaal Sarp Yoga with Rahu in 6th house and Ketu in 12th house will have following negative effects on native’s life:
- When a person having above mentioned arrangements of planets between Rahu & Ketu he will have many powerful enemies who will give problems. These enemies will be strong, may be hidden and will always be victorious. The enemies of this person will not confront him openly and work against him secretly and will give him much damage.
- The person with Mahapadam Kaal Sarp Yoga in his/her Kundli will be prone to health diseases. The native is likely to spend huge amounts of money on health treatments and will not live a healthy life.
- The native with this Kaal Sarp Yoga in the Kundli will travel a lot and change a lot of places which will have a negative impact on the household life. He or she will face a lot of disappointments and stress throughout the life.
- The person will have much expenditure in wasteful things and will have very less savings.
- He will be unpopular with his in-laws.
- In case of female, she will always get bad behavior from her in-laws.
- The native will not get the desired support from his/her maternal side. Infact when the native is passing through a Mahadasha or Antardasha of Rahu, his/her maternal uncle (Maama ji) will have to face a lot of problems.
- He could be imprisoned also and will have punishment in the hand of government.
- The native’s old age will be full of distress.
It is not mandatory that the person suffering from this Kaal Sarp Dosha will only have negative effects on his life. There are examples of some very successful persons who had this Kaal Sarp Dosha in their Kundli. For Example Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru the first prime minister of India had Mahapadam Kaal Sarp Yog in his Kundli.
A Kaal Sarp Yoga with Rahu in 6th house and Ketu in 12th house depending on other planet and house combinations will have following positive impact on native’s life:
- The person despite hidden and powerful enemies is likely to be very courageous and brave.
- Native has the power to benefit in politics or high official Government position.
- The native will get all the material pleasures through his own hard-work and abilities.
- The person with this Kaal Sarp Yoga in his Kundli will have a very sharp mind.
Cautions and remedies
The problems mentioned above can vary from person to person depending on the intensity of “Mahapadam kaal Sarp Yoga” and placement of otherplanets in the native’s horoscope. But the bad effects of this Yoga / Dosha can be reduced with some cautions and with the help of some specific remedies like:
- Jaapa of mahamritunjaya mantra for one lakh twenty five thousand (125000) times. The remedy will be completed with kaal sarp maha pooja of Lord shiva.
- Coronate lord Shiva with milk and water for 30 days during Shravana Maasa to reduce the malefic effects of Mahapadma Kalsarp dosha.
- On the day of Naag Panchmi (Shukal Paksha), Shiv Ratri or Shravana Monday the following is to be offered to Lord Shiva - 14 pairs of silver Naag-Nagin, milk, curd, rice, mishri,sugar,desi ghee,white chandan,dhatura, fruits, 14 flowers of akora, 14 flowers of lotus etc.
- A silver ring of snakes and gemstone of Onyx will be useful in overcoming the negative effects of Mahapadma Kalsarp Dosha.